January 26, 2013

A New Beginning

So, I've made this promise countless times but here we go again... I will commit to blogging. I've decided that blogging is a far better use of my time than watching TV shows that I didn't even watch in the first place. Honestly, I have four TV channels and there is hardly ever anything good on, yet I get stuck in front of the noise for hours every day. Instead, I hope I'll be successful in redirecting my time towards the blog, which should in turn motivate me to do something at least slightly meaningful in my free time.


I hope to share...

...My Photography
I'm a beginner and completely self taught but, through the willingness of the online community to share, I've learnt so much and continue to learn every time I pick up the camera. Hopefully I'll be able to help some beginners with tips and tricks of my own, the same goes for post processing and other design work I do in Photoshop (which will be a lot more once I invest in a tablet!).
...My Style
Like my photography - and nearly everything else in my life - my style is constantly developing and not quite where i want it to be just yet, I'm getting there though! Perhaps more for myself than anyone else, I want to record the development of my personal style both here and on Lookbook, and hopefully I can even inspire a person or two!
...Technology 
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a bit of a geek, I'm currently enrolled in three different programming courses and a lot of my free time is spent gaming or reading up on science and technology, so I look forward to sharing my discoveries. 
...A Million Other Things 
This blog will be an outlet for absolutely everything so expect to see recipes, home styling, sources of inspiration, and anything else that catches my attention (you'll also see a lot of oxford commas, here's why). 

xx. J

No comments:

Post a Comment