June 29, 2012

Free Custom Bloglovin' Badges!

I've been customizing my blog today and I realized that I can make my own badges linked to sites like Bloglovin' and Pinterest. As you can see on the left-hand side of my blog I have now customized all of my badges to match my header and overall blog theme! Since I know that Bloglovin' has a very limited range of badges I decided to share some bloglovin' badges that I created but chose not to use. These badges are all fairly simple but if anyone has any suggestions or requests for another style of badge I would be more than happy to help you create it!






How to use customized badges: 

I have created five simple badges that you can choose from - they are all of course free to use. The badges are really just image files so save them as you would save any image.

If you use Blogger, go to Design > Layout > Add Gadget > Picture
Then simply upload the image from your saved files and put your Bloglovin' URL in the Link feild.

If you don't use Blogger I think you will need to upload the image to an image hosting site such as Photobucket or Tinypic and use the html code they provide. Add the code to a widget, replacing the first link (to the image hosting site) with the link to your Bloglovin' profile.


If you have any questions or requests, don't hesitate to leave a comment!
Hope you like the badges! 


x. J

No comments:

Post a Comment